Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordy Wednesday - Worth it, I Promise!

Most Wednesdays I am content to just share a funny picture or two. Today, however, I need to shake things up a bit.

The following video is one that I saw on "Oprah" recently. It really moved me and got me thinking about life, love and priorities.

Imagine for a moment what our world would be like if each and every one of us got up everyday with the single purpose and goal of making life better for every person we came in contact with.

Everyone - our spouse or a teacher. Our children or a grocery store clerk. Our parents or an angry co-worker. Our neighbor or a stranger. If we met everyone with kindness and empathy, would we make the world a better place? It seems to me that we would.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did. It is amazing what one little boy could do - with no words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck...

Not really, thank you for sharing this. Wow! Amazing...

Gotta go get tissue now...

Gail said...

Do not do that again! Oh my gosh, how blessed we are.

Joanne said...

I sobbed watching this. It makes you stop and appreciate doesn't it