Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Bucket List


It was bound to happen sooner or later. I had one too many epiphanies and need to put "pen to paper", so to speak, and create my bucket list! It's a rough list for now, but hopefully I can add to it as time goes on - and delete from it as well!
1) Visit Alaska, both in the summer & the winter
2) Learn how to operate the grill - I have never done this before and feel like it may be the "final frontier" of my cooking skills.
3) Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop properly
4) Actually do something with the thousands of digital photo files that I have
5) Read "Don Quixote" in it's entirety
6) Visit Washington D.C.
7) Make my own soap
8) Learn how to sew
9) Live on some acreage that would lend itself to raising some small farm animals
10) Drive across America on the classic "Family Road Trip" (picture National Lampoon's "Vacation")

I challenge you to think about your own list - and get to livin'!! Who knows...maybe I'll get to cross one of mine off before the end of the weekend...you never know! :-)

No comments: