Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We can't believe he's 7 months old!






But, we're not as shocked as he is!!

Our little pumpkin is 7 months old today! Hard to believe that it's been that long since I was in so much incredible pain...which I will remind him of every chance I get!! OK...not really. I'm just not "that type" of mom. ;-)

Tanner is doing great. He is sitting up by himself and trying to attempt to roll over every now and again. He is loving hearing himself "talk" and has taken to randomly screeching as loud as he can - scaring me in the process! He is eating lots of baby food, but after a rough go at the Cheerios, we laid off and gave him a break on the solids. Hopefully it won't be too long until he gets the hang of it!

He still naps twice a day and continues to be a champion sleeper at night - usually in bed by 6pm (shut up Pongon's!) and up again around 7 or 7:30am. We are SO LUCKY in the sleep department. (Unlike the pregnancy department...I think we all would agree we TOTALLY SUCK at that! And again, by "we", I mean me! ;-)



Well, that's all the bragging I have for the little guy today! He continues to be the light of our lives and we firmly believe that he may indeed have hung the moon. Someday he'll talk and all that will go out the window, but for now, he's our perfect little dude. :-)


No comments: