Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Sunday Thoughts

I have been having a hard time getting started on a new blog post because I am all over the board on topics I would like to cover. In the interest of getting some thoughts out of my noggin' and shaking out the interesting things, I am going to share some random thoughts.

(Please note: All pictures included in the follow post will be random as well)

Enjoy and Happy Sunday!

1) I LOVE playing with new software for my computer.

2) I can't wait to see Sarah Palin on SNL tonight. (We have it on our DVR)

3) Fall is my favorite season.
4) Why is it that when we all have the opportunity to sleep in, the kids are up and the crack of dawn (or before), yet when we have to get on the road early, the kids sleep and sleep and sleep?

5) Would it really make a difference in production methods if everyone stopped buying regular eggs and switched to "cage free" eggs?
6) The Washington State Cougar football team is an embarrassment this year.

7) I am going to be 38 in less than a month. I have hit my peak looks wise and there's really no point in trying to achieve greatness anymore.

8) I am lucky I scored Mitchell when I did. (See Item #7)

9) Halloween cannot get here soon enough! I believe we are more excited than the kids are!
10) Why does time go by soooo slowly during the week and speeds up 10-fold on the weekends?

11) Will my Mom and Dad still be reading this list at this point, or have they become bored already and moved on?

12) Who the h*ll is reading my blog in the Czech Republic?

13) I hope the scumbags who stole our credit card info and charged over $600 for education software get what they have coming to them.

14) I love my new-to-me Jeep!!

15) Internet stalking is just another way to say, "I love you."

16) There's only 6 days until I leave for the "Girl's Getaway Beach Trip"! Woohoo!!
17) I hope I am not going to the "Girl's Getaway Beach Trip" with my arm in a sling because of my shoulder injury.

18) My shoulder hurts.

19) It doesn't matter how many times we go through it, I can still never figure out how to seat everyone at our table so we all get our wishes...Mitch by me, Lexi "opposite" me, Tucker by Daddy, etc., etc., etc.

20) Overall, I have a very blessed life and I am grateful for all my friends and family who care enough to READ TO THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS!!

Love to you all - Veronica




2 comments:

"T" said...

I read all the way to the bottom! I love your blogs! What happened to the joke of the day? Are Lexi and Tucker too busy? Also 38 is the new 28 or some s*#t like that I'm sure so dont put away the war paint and the hair products and styling tools just yet, you still have a few years before short cut with a poodle perm! : )

Gail said...

Sounds like me at 3 am. I enjoy your random thoughts!