Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Technical Difficulties

We have been without Internet and phone service all day today.

You would think all of the air had been sucked out of the atmosphere. I was DYING! Felt like I was missing out on all sorts of things...emailing, blogging, checking bank balances, reading the news online (what hurricane?) catching up on my celebrity gossip, My Space, Facebook, you know - all the things that make life bearable!

Thankfully it should be fixed tomorrow. I really need to find out if Angelina is still mad that Brad is chatting with Jen.

Then I need to admit that I have a problem. I am addicted to the Internet. There must be a 12 step program out there for me somewhere...if I could just stop blogging long enough to find it.

:-)

P.S. Short enough for you, Mother?

No comments: